- Leadership Team "Tradition of Excellence" -
Leadership Team members are selected from advanced students (Brown Stripe and up) who:
- Have excellent technical ability and martial arts skill.
- Meet parent's expectations on school grades.
- Have a good attitude in class at home and in school.
- Rarely miss or are late for class.
Youth Leadership Team members attend special classes to achieve:
- Greater maturity and responsibility
- Skill in helping other students
- Confidence in public speaking and instruction
- Higher confidence levels
- Skill in martial arts instruction (to make for better martial artists)
- Better self-motivation
- Being a leader instead of a follower
- Role Models -
Role models are preparing to become Leadership Team members as they refine speaking and instructing skills as "walking corrections" and help manage equipment during drills.